Personal Data Notice
Before leaving us a message, please read carefully the present notice. We consider that any user, who leaves a message, has in prior read, understood, and accepted the content of the present notice which is indented to all users posting messages on the Stago website.
Please note that all information you provide are for internal use and intended to answer your questions.
1. Personal Data
While using the message system of the Stago website, you may provide us with personal data such as first name, second name, sex, age, birth date, ID card number (passport number), your phone number, name of your employer, your address, your email address, your education degree etc.
2. Personal Data Protection
-(1) In order to respect the privacy of the personal data of users of this website, Stago, acting as processing manager, undertakes to ensure that any personal data on this website is collected and processed in accordance with law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law. In this respect, Stago.com website is declared to the CNIL (the French authority protecting privacy and personal data) under number 1434541.
- (2) in addition, Stago commits to observe any laws and regulations applicable in China related to the personal data protection and information security.
- (3) pursuant to articles 39 et seq. of the "Informatique et Libertés" law and to any laws and regulations applicable and relevant in China, Stago guarantees you the right to consult, modify, rectify and delete your personal data. You are also entitled to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data. You may exercise these rights by contacting Stago's internet department.
- (4) Stago commits to protect your personal data, and not to disclose them to any third party without your prior approval, unless this disclosure is requested by any governmental or judicial authority in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Liability Exclusion
Stago shall not be liable in any manner in the following cases:
- (1) in the event Stago has to disclose your personal data to any governmental or judicial authority in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations;
- (2) in case of disclosure, loss, fraud or modification of your personal data arising from an event out of Stago's control which causes a malfunction of Stago website.
Stago reserves the right to modify and to update the present notice at any time. Any modification or update shall be applicable from its date of publication on this website, and shall be applicable to all users.